The pandemic persists. COVID continues. Kung-flu might get you. Rona got real. And I am still writing.
Therefore, in keeping with the times, this page is a collection of posts on masks, social distancing, crappy rules, fear, and how people should deal with circumstances that just absolutely stink.
There are three parts:
- This first post explains the legal justification for mask wearing, quarantine-ordering, and social distance commanding.
- Spoiler alert: They mostly legitimate, but it’s worth reading WHY they are (or are not) good.
- The second post explains my personal experience of 30 years wearing masks, being quarantined, and social distancing before it was cool (and mandated by law).
- Spoiler alert: I have decades of experience with rules made to save my life whose most noticeable effect was to make me want to jump off a bridge.
- The third post gives a somewhat-solid answer to a question I bet you didn’t know had a somewhat-solid answer: What would Jesus think about mask requirements?
- Spoiler alert: “Holy kisses” are involved.
3 Comments Add yours